You love your horses and want to give them anything to improve their lives. Horses typically cover up pain and tension in their bodies, making it hard to recognize a problem. This pain and tension will affect your horse’s performance, causing problems during competition. I can help. I can recognize the subtle issues causing your horse pain before it becomes bigger using Masterson Method. Contact me today for a free consultation.
- LEAD PROBLEMS: Your horse has difficulty picking up or staying on a particular canter lead.
- RESISTING THE BIT: A horse will often resist the bit to avoid pain or discomfort in the upper neck, atlas, poll or TMJ.
- LAMENESS: Horses that compensate for the lameness over a long period of time can create tension in their muscles.
- HEAD-SHY: 95% of head-shy horses are due to pain and tension in the poll and atlas.
- BEHAVIORAL AND TRAINING ISSUES: Bucking, rushing, and other behavioral and training issues are often pain-related rather than training issues.
Kelly’s work with my horse helps with his suppleness and release of tension in his poll and back. Her massage work makes my training rides more effective and yields a healthier, happier horse.
The horses Kelly has worked with at Pecan Creek Ranch absolutely love her! We have also incorporated what she taught us about Bladder Meridian into our practice with clients. It offers a unique way for them to connect with their horses, often opening up new pathways for them to look at connection and relationships differently.
Kelly has been a welcome face at ROCK for many years! She started as a Volunteer and went on to be on our Conditioning Team to help with therapy’s physical and mental aspects. She has now done many Masterson Method sessions at ROCK with our Staff Volunteers and, recently, veterans. Kelly has the most patient…
Kelly’s Equine Services is so very welcome to the Texas Hill Country. Our horses and their owners are being given an incredible gift! Kelly has worked with my gelding for over a year, and he knows and welcomes her presence because he knows, and I know, that when she leaves, our world will be better!…
Kelly has worked on my horses several times over the years. It is evident how much she cares about them. They always feel so much better physically and mentally after she works on them. I think it says volumes that they recognize her when she comes, even if it has been a long time. I…
Kelly does bodywork on a regular basis on (Vegas/ my horse). She can give me insight into what is going on with him and what I can do to help him. I want him to feel good and be a happy athlete. Kelly’s compassion and continual thirst for knowledge amaze me!